cooking and recipe tips
Aloo Palak Masala Recipe
Rice DishSpicy, hot and flavoursome vegetarian curry consisting of Potatoes and Spinach Curry dish.
Serves: 6-8 People
Ready in: 35 Minutes
Skill level: Advanced
'Potatoes and Spinach curry'-Regal Aloo Palak mix is a mixture of spices infused together to create a traditional South East Asian vegetarian dish consisting of spinach and potatoes.
- Spinach (chopped) ½ kg
- Potatoes (Cut in Cubes) ¾ kg
- Oil/Ghee ½ cup
- Onion (thinly sliced) 1 (medium sized)
- Ginger paste 1tbsp
- Garlic Paste 1tsp
- Green Chillies (Finely Chopped) 1tbsp
- Yogurt (Beaten) ¾ cup
- Water ½ cup
- Regal’s Aaloo Palak Masala Mix 45g (1 Packet)
1. Fry onions in oil/ghee until golden brown.
2. Add ginger and garlic pastes and fry for 2-3 minutes..
3. Add Regal Aaloo Palak Masala Mix and fry for a further 2-3 minutes.
4. Add Potatoes, spinach, green chillies and water. Cover and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat.
5. Add yogurt and cook again until all water evaporates and potatoes become tender.
Delicious Aaloo Palak is ready. Serve with naan and salad.
Cooking Ingredients and Accompaniments