cooking and recipe tips
Chicken Jalfrezi Recipe
Traditional chicken curry dish.
Serves: 6-8 Persons
Ready in: 25 Minutes
Skill level: Moderate
- Chicken 1 kg (boneless, small pieces)
- Capsicum (cut in cubes) 4 (medium sized)
- Onions (cut in cubes) 3 (medium sized)
- Tomatoes (finely chopped) 4 (medium sized)
- Oil/ghee ½ cup
- Yoghurt (beaten) 1 cup
- Green chillies 2-3 (slit & de-seeded)
- Regal’s Chicken Jalfrezi Masala mix 50g (1 packet)
1. Make a thick paste of Regal’s Chicken Jalfrezi Masala Mix in ½ cup yogurt. Apply this paste on chicken pieces and marinate for 15 minutes.
2. In the remaining yoghurt add onions, capsicum and green chillies. Mix thoroughly and keep aside.
3. Heat oil/ghee in a pan. Add finely chopped tomatoes and cook until you have a consistent paste.
4. Add marinated chicken and cook till the water evaporates.
5. Add the mix prepared in setp 2, stir for 2-3 minutes and then Cover the pan and let simmer for 5-7 minutes on a low flame.
Delicious Chicken Jalfrezi is ready. Serve with boiled rice.
Cooking Ingredients and Accompaniments