cooking and recipe tips
Fish Curry Recipe
Traditional South East Asian curry dish with Fish
Serves: 5-6 People
Ready in: 25 Minutes
Skill level: Moderate
- Fish (cut into pieces ) 1kg
- Yoghurt (beaten) ½ cup (125 g)
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Onion (finely chopped) 1 (medium sized)
- Curry leaves 10-15 leaves
- Oil/ghee ½ cup (140ml)
- Water 1 cup (250ml)
- Regal’s Fish Masala Mix 50g (1 packet)
1. Fry onions in oil/ghee until golden brown.
2. Add curry leaves, garlic paste, yoghurt and Regal’s Fish Masala Mix and fry for 8-10 minutes.
3. Add fish pieces and cook for 10 minutes, be careful not to stir too much.
4. Add water and cook on high flame until the gravy boils.
Delicious Fish Curry is ready. Serve with boiled rice.
Cooking Ingredients and Accompaniments