cooking and recipe tips
Fish Masala Recipe
Deep Fried Dish
Traditional South East Asian flavoursome coating for fried fish
Serves: 4-5 People
Ready in: 20 Minutes
Skill level: Beginner
Masala fish is a traditional South East Asian dish, fish is first marinated in the finest herbs and spices and then fried for a great taste."
- Fish (Whole or cut into pieces) 1kg
- Lemon juice 6 tbsp
- Gram flour ½ cup (70g)
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Water ½ cup (140ml)
- Oil/ghee (for frying) As per need
- Regal’s Fish Masala Mix 50g (1 packet)
1. Cut pieces of fish as required and wash thoroughly.
2. Prepare a mixture of Regal’s Fish Masala Mix and lemon juice.
3. Apply the mixture on the fish and marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes.
4. Add salt and water to gram flour and beat to create a paste.
5. Dip the marinated fish in the paste and fry in oil/ghee until brown.
Delicious Fried Fish is ready. Serve with salad, raita and chutney.
Cooking Ingredients and Accompaniments