cooking and recipe tips
Murghi Masala Recipe
Chicken curry dish
Traditional South East Asian free range chicken curry dish.
Serves: 6-8 Persons
Ready in: 35 Minutes
Skill level: Moderate
- Chicken 1kg
- Onions (finely sliced) 3 (medium sized)
- Yoghurt 1 ¼ cup
- Oil /ghee 1 cup
- Regal’s Murghi Masala mix 50 (1 packet)
1. Fry onions in oil/ghee until golden brown, remove the onions from the oil/ghee and crush.
2. Add chicken, whipped yoghurt and Regal’s Murghi Masala Mix to the same oil/ghee and fry for 6-8 minutes.
3. Occasionally stir with spoon (add some water if required).
4. When meat becomes tender, add 1 cup water and the crushed onions. Cover the lid and cook on a low flame for 15 minutes.
Delicious Chicken curry is ready. Serve with hot naan or taftaan.
Cooking Ingredients and Accompaniments