cooking and recipe tips
Paya Masala Recipe
Traditional South East Asian curry.
Serves: 6-8 Persons
Ready in: 25 Minutes
Skill level: Advanced
- Calf trotters 1
- Goat trotters 6-8
- Onions (sliced) 2 (medium sized)
- Oil/ghee 1 cup
- Garlic (Paste) 1tbsp
- Ginger (Paste) 1 tbsp
- Regal’s Paya Masala mix 50g (1 packet)
1. Wash trotters thoroughly. Add 2 tbsp of Regal’s Paya Masala Mix and boil in 8-10 glasses of water for 3-4 hours. Separate water after boiling and keep for further use.
2. Fry sliced onions in oil/ghee till golden brown.
3. Add garlic, ginger and remaining Regal’s Paya Masala Mix. Fry at least for 10 minutes.
4. Add separated water and cook on a low heat until gravy thickens.
Delicious Paya Curry is ready. Serve with green chillies, lemon, ginger, coriander leaves and hot naan.
Cooking Ingredients and Accompaniments