cooking and recipe tips
Qeema Masala Recipe
Traditional South East Asian Mince Curry dish.
Serves: 7-8 Persons
Ready in: 35 Minutes
Skill level: Moderate
- Minced Meat (mutton/beef) 1 kg
- Onions (Chopped) 3 (medium sized)
- Green Chillies (finely chopped) 4
- Coriander leaves (finely chopped) ¼ bunch
- Oil/ghee 1 cup
- Regal’s Qeema Masala mix 50g (1 packet)
1. In a pan heat oil and fry onions till light pink.
2. Add 2-3 tablespoons of water to Regal’s Qeema Masala Mix to create a paste and add to the fired onions whilst lightly stirring.
3. Now add minced meat and stir for a while.
4. When water of the minced meat dries up, add coriander leaves, green chillies and stir for a further 5 minutes.
Delicious Qeema is ready. Serve with hot naan.>
Cooking Ingredients and Accompaniments