cooking and recipe tips
Quorma Masala Recipe
Meat Curry DishSpicy, hot and flavoursome curry.
Serves: 6-8 People
Ready in: 25 Minutes
Skill level: Moderate
- Meat (Beef/Mutton/Chicken) 1kg
- Yogurt (Beaten) 1 ¼ cup
- Onion (Chopped) 3 (Medium Sized)
- Oil/Ghee 1 cup
- Regal’s Quorma Masala Mix 50g (1 Packet)
1. Fry chopped onion in oil/ghee until golden brown. Remove onions from oil/ghee, spread on a piece of paper
and crunch when cool
2. Add meat to oil/ghee and fry on a high flame until golden brown.
3. Mix Regal’s Quorma Masala Mix in yogurt and add to meat. Leave to cook at low flame until meat in tender
(for mutton/beef 1 cup water may be added).
4. When meat is tender, add onions and cook for 2-3 minutes or until oil/ghee separates from gravy.
Cooking Ingredients and Accompaniments