cooking and recipe tips
Reshmi Kabab Recipe
Deep Fried/Baked dish
Traditional South East Asian Chicken Kabab recipe
Serves: 6-8 Persons
Ready in: 25 Minutes
Skill level: Moderate
- Chicken (Minced) 1 kg
- Green Chilli Paste 4 tsp
- Egg (beaten) 1
- Coconut (desiccated) 2 tsp
- Ginger Paste 2 tsp
- Garlic Paste 2 tsp
- Oil 4 tsp
- Regal’s Reshmi Kabab Masala mix 45g (1 packet)
1. Mix all the above ingredients (except oil) and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Put palm full of marinated mince on skewers and spread lengthwise to make Kababs and then barbeque until light brown. Brush with oil while grilling.
If skewers are not available:
1. Prepare kebabs and fry them in oil until light brown.
2. Put all the Kebabs in a separate pan. Place a piece of coal in the centre of the pan, drop some oil on the coal and immediately cover the pan to create the barbeque aroma.
1. Bake kebabs in a moderate heat oven until light brown and follow step 2 above to give the kebabs a barbeque aroma.
Delicious Reshmi Kebabs are ready. Serve with naan, salad and chutney.
Cooking Ingredients and Accompaniments