cooking and recipe tips
Sabzi / Bhujia Recipe
Vegetable curry dish
Traditional South East Asian Vegetable curry dish.
Serves: 5-6 Persons
Ready in: 35 Minutes
Skill level: Moderate
- Potatoes (peel and diced) 1 kg
- Ladyfingers (washed, dried and cut lengthwise) ½ kg
- Lemon juice 1 ½ tbsp
- Oil/ghee As per requirement
- Regal’s Sabzi / Bhujia Masala mix 2 tbsp (levelled)
1. Heat oil/ghee in a wok/pan and fry potatoes (like chips).
2. Remove potatoes, fry ladyfingers in the same oil/ghee till light brown and remove oil from the wok/pan.
3. Add Regal’s Sabzi / Bhujia Masala Mix and lemon juice to the fried potatoes and ladyfingers. Mix well.
4. Cover and cook on a low flame for 5 minutes (optional: add 2-3 chopped green chillies).
Delicious Sabzi / Bhujia is ready. Serve with mixed pickle.
Cooking Ingredients and Accompaniments