cooking and recipe tips
Seekh Kabab Recipe
Tender mutton mince kabab’s made to an authentic recipe.
Serves: 6-8 Persons
Ready in: 25 Minutes
Skill level: Moderate
- Minced Meat (beef/mutton/chicken, 1 kg
(Twice ground in machine)
- Fat /ghee 100g
- Onions (very finely chopped) 1 (medium sized)
- Green chilli (finely chopped) 4-6
- Ginger paste 2 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Regal’s Seekh Kabab Masala mix 50 (1 packet)
1. Mix all the above mentioned ingredients and Regal’s Seekh Kabab Mix in minced meat and refrigerate for 2 hours.
2. Place small balls of minced meat on skewers and shape them lengthwise like kababs then grill on medium charcoal flame(do not grill too much).
Delicious Seekh Kababs are ready. Serve with raita, salad and hot chapatti/paratha.
Cooking Ingredients and Accompaniments