cooking and recipe tips
White Chicken Karahi Recipe
Traditional South East Asian Chicken curry dish.
Serves: 6-8 Persons
Ready in: 25 Minutes
Skill level: Moderate
- Chicken 1kg
- Oil ½ cup
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Yoghurt (Beaten) 1 cup
- Water ¾ cup
- Fresh Cream ½ cup
- Ginger (thinly sliced) 3 tbsp
- Fresh Coriander Leaves (finely Chopped) 1tbsp
- Green chillies (finely chopped) 2
- Regal’s White Chicken Karahi Masala mix 40g (1 packet)
1. Heat oil/ghee, add ginger and garlic paste and cook until golden brown.
2. Add chicken and fry for 10 minutes or until water evaporates.
3. Mix Regal’s White chicken Karahi Masala Mix in yoghurt, mix well, add to chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add sliced ginger, green chillies and water and cook on a low flame for 5-7 minutes or until desired gravy is achieved.
5. Turn the flame off, add fresh cream and stir well. Sprinkle coriander leaves.
Delicious White Chicken Karahi is ready. Serve with naan and salad.
Cooking Ingredients and Accompaniments